Friday, March 20, 2015

1 Dress, 2 Looks | The BazaarLifestyleNY

One Dress l Two Looks

 Hello, dolls and welcome back to my world!
Today is the first day of spring! The long awaited moment for those living on the east coast (although, NYC is still getting snow) has finally come and I couldn't be happier!
With banquets, luncheons, and brunches all in the works, I've come up with a way to wear 1 dress, 2 ways!

 Look #1 - Represents a style for the chillier spring nights that require a light weight blazer, this fashionista is heading to a early evening fundraiser event.

Look #2 - Represents a style for that special daytime brunch or fancy business meeting that requires some slight dolling up! This stylish woman is hitting the NYC pavements for a "Women Who Brunch" event!

Details on the items can be found here:

For more posts like these, leave me a comment below or send me a tweet!

Thank you for tuning in and will see you soon!

XoXo - Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment