Monday, March 16, 2015

Brand Alert | Kal Rieman

Hello, Dolls! Welcome back to my sanctuary! I know that I still need to do a life update, but I'm still getting everything in placeit's time for me to work smarter and not harder!
What I have for you all today is a "Brand Alert" post for my fashion lovers! Kal Rieman is a fashion brand that followed me on twitter during Fashion Month and I've been enamored my their chic simplicity ever since! 
This post is soooooooo long overdue, but I'm glad that I have the time to do a quick post and show the masses their Spring 2015 collection!
Cally Rieman is an Ohio native that has been transforming her style since a very young age and continues to embody that same perseverance and ambition as a successful fashion designercharacteristics clearly seen in her pieces!
Completing her first capsule collection in 2009, Rieman presented her first KAL RIEMAN women's ready-to-wear collection for Fall in 2014 which was immediately available for retail.
For more information about the classic designer, check out her website here Kal Rieman!


KAL RIEMAN SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION






























I absolutely LOVE this lineI can see Jennifer Lopez, Zendaya, and Michelle Obama (to name a few) in these pieces! It's for the simple girl that likes to make an understated statement! The re-purposed shapes and silhouettes makes the line stand out instead of falling the to the backdropthe say the least, I can't wait to see more from Rieman!

What do you guys think?
Comment below or send me a tweet @BazaarLifeStyle!

OR

Tell Cally how much you love her pieces with a tweet to @kalrieman!

Thanks for tuning in, beauties! You shall see me soon enough!

XoXo - Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment