Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Hot Product of the Day: Rebecca Minkoff for Essie Collection

I'm shivering in my workout gear, you guys! Winter, seriously, needs to be over! I promise I won't complain when it reaches 95 degrees this summer, I PROMISE! No more snow, bone-chilling winds, or wintery mixes please!

Nowwith my sobbing out of the wayI'd like beach-chair and a blended mojito to prepare myself for the Rebecca Minkoff for Essie collaboration collection! The exuberant shades will make you forget all about the Snow-mageddon the entire East Coast is experiencing at the moment!

With cool-toned greys, blaring bright fuchsias, and oceanic teals, Rebecca's collection is quite reminiscent of her clothingmuted neutral shades with pops of colors throughout.
I have to say, I'm not a big Essie nail polish buyer, but I'm quite excited to add ALL of the shades to my (already excessively large) collection of polishes.

The collection won't be available until March 2015, but don't fret! Check out beauty.com for more Essie colors until these beauties are available!
Depending on where you shop, Essie nail polishes range between $8 - $9!
Check out the names and colors of the bold, new collection below!


                 "Flowerista"                                                              "Perennial Chic"
                                                 

          
               "Blossom Dandy"                                                          "Picked Perfect"
















          



                       

              "Garden Variety"                                                             "Petal Pushers"
























Which color is your fave?
Comment below!

XoXo - Bazaar



No comments:

Post a Comment