Thursday, January 2, 2014

Retrospect: 2013







I am alive.
This year has brought so many tears; so much pain; so much heartache.
But it has also brought laughter, love, reality, humbleness, humility, strength, and faith. I find myself wondering where I would be had I not experienced what I experienced; lost what I lost.
I am so much more grateful and humble than I've ever been--I was brought to my knees only to be picked up and raised high into the sky.
I've realized what it is to love myself and others; I've realized that it takes hard work every single day to be a good person; I've realized that it takes hard work every single day to really live, learn, and love the life you always dream of living.
I am blessed beyond measure to have the family, friends, and supporters I have--I leave the rest to the higher powers of the Universe.

To my love Lauren--you are amazing. I love you and I am always here for you. Loss is never easy to swallow, but the pain subsides. I am grateful to be your friend.

And to my readers--I appreciate you all for just clicking the link that leads you to my world. I hope that you look forward to taking this journey with me!

Goodbye, two thousand and 13.
Hello, 2014 -- I welcome you with open arms.

XoXo - Bazaar


No comments:

Post a Comment