Wednesday, January 29, 2014

New Jewelry Bits

Hello, Dolls and welcome back to my blog! Today I just wanted to show off a few pieces of jewelry that I picked up in the sale area of H&M! 
I absolutely LOVE H&M and I hate going in there because it's a guarantee that I'll spend a lot of money! But, this time around was a little different! Their sail items were all 50% off of the sale price. . . Yeah, I know.
I feel like I'm the only person in the world that gets excited over things like that--it's the little things, ya know?
Anyway, I double checked online to see if the sale and the items that I purchased were available, but it's only an in-store luxury! 
But, hm.com is still having a killer sale with items marked up to 75% off the original price (lol, don't you just hate me?)!
Happy shopping!


XoXo - Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment